Motorhome Servicing and Repairs
As a National Caravan Council (NCC) certified and Independently Assessed Approved Workshop we provide a thorough and reliable maintenance and repair service, covering the following areas:
- Motorhome Annual Habitation Service
- Motorhome Mechanical Service
- Motorhome Appliance Repairs
- Motorhome Body Repair
- Motorhome MOT
- Caravan Annual Habitation Service
- Caravan Appliance Repairs
- Caravan Body Repair
We are a family run business offering a personal, hands on approach to all our customers, keeping you fully informed every step of the way throughout the process.
Our promises to you:
- We will arrange a specific appointment time with you to discuss your requirements
- We will carry out a visual inspection of your unit and invite you to accompany us whilst this inspection is carried out
- We will prepare a quotation of work for you, for annual habitation or servicing
- Should your vehicle require additional work or more time in our workshop, we will contact you in advance and let you know
- A quality check of works undertaken will be carried out prior to handing the vehicle over to you
- We will ensure that we explain the works carried out on your vehicle and provide you with a breakdown of the final invoice
- We make a simple commitment to all motorhome and caravan owners, whether you bought your unit from us or not, that we will maintain your unit to the highest quality standards by using the best possible people, equipment and parts
Whether it’s simply an annual service you require for your unit, or more pressing repairs, you can rely on us. Simply give us a call on 01264 319990 for a free no obligation quote.
Annual Habitation Service: FROM £198.00 including VAT
Keep your unit in top working condition with our full habitation service and health check.
We follow the NCC and your manufacturer guidelines for your habitation service. It takes approximately 3 hours to thoroughly check the living area of your unit and includes:
- The gas, water and electrical systems tested using specialist equipment
- Gas certification
- Damp test
- Fire safety and security checks
- All locks inspected, tested and lubricated
- Blinds, windows, roof lights opened, checked and adjusted where necessary
- Under body and chassis mountings checked
Appliance repairs: £69.60 per hour including VAT
Our engineers are trained on Dometic, Truma, Alde and Thetford appliances and are Fiamma, Gaslow and Gas-it trained so no matter what your problem is, we can help.
Mechanical Services & MOT’s: POA
We offer full mechanical services, oil changes and MOT’s by our team of qualified engineers. Conveniently, this can be arranged in conjunction with your habitation service to give your motorhome the complete once over.
Body Repairs: POA
Our sister company Horton Commercials Ltd Body Repair Centre can undertake the repair of the largest of accidents to a scratch on a panel. We utilise all the latest industry repair techniques in the rebuild process. We offer full low bake paint facilities and are recommended repairers for the majority of manufacturers and insurance companies.