Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Following on from the UK Government announcement and to encourage everyone to stay at home, we had closed our branch as of Friday the 27th March. The good news is as of June 1st we will be fully open for visitors with service work and repairs also being carried out
We have made the premises Covid compliant and we will allow visitors to our site in office hours . So line with social distancing we will only allow a small number to view our motorhomes at any one time to keep numbers down and provide a safe environment for staff and customers. You will be asked to sanitise hands on arrival and stay 2 meters from staff and other customers. Please bear with us at this time and your patience is appreciated.
Please also note our Online services are as normal with live availability with the ability to book should you wish not to visit our premises.
Jon, our Depot Manager, will still be operating from home though to deal with any enquiries you may have. He can be contacted as normal by either calling 01264 319990 or emailing email@example.com office hours for calls email at all times.
Please be patient and he will get to your enquiry as soon as he can.
If you have already made a booking and you need to change your plans, your options are:
Your options are:
If you postpone your booking, there will be no administrative charge for changing your dates to either 2020/2021 however if your new dates fall into a different season then the price will be adjusted accordingly,
If you wish to cancel your booking then you should consult your travel insurance provider as the following charges will apply:
• More than 6 weeks before: booking deposit will be retained
• 6 weeks – 2 weeks: 50% of total hire charge will be retained
• 2 weeks – No Show: 100% of total hire charge will be retained
We as a company are not restricted by Covid 19 and have availability for motorhomes. Customers unfortunately have no where to go which we fully understand. Currently all customers are moving their dates or waiting to see if campsites will be re-open (provisionally July 4th) so they do not lose out. If a booking was for a specific event then you can still use the dates for a break or move the booking.