Swift Kontiki 649
Luxury 6 Berth Motorhome
- sleeps 6 people
- carries 6 people
- automatic gearbox
Carefully designed and cleverly detailed the spacious interiors provide the maximum in comfort and practicality.
Whether you’re relaxing or entertaining the carefully chosen ‘Carabu’ soft furnishing scheme features Swift Shield, a stain resistant fabric that keeps its good looks.
To create the perfect ambience at night the interior can be lit with overlocker lighting, dimmable spots and the feature lit kitchen splashback which all use energy efficient LEDs. New zonal control of the Alde heating lets you get the temperature just right.
For luxury at bedtime, all fixed beds are fitted with the exclusive Duvalay Duvalite mattress, containing lightweight yet sumptuously comfortable memory fibre technology.
PLEASE NOTE: Drivers for this model are required to be 25 or over. ** This model sleeps 6 people and 6 people may travel under the new seat belt legislation.
All our Swift Kontiki 649 motorhomes are fitted with the following:
- Cab air conditioning
- Recessed pull-out awning
- TV / DVD player
- Fiat chassis cab
- Black metallic cab and Black Edition graphics
- Front bumper finished in body colour
- LED daytime running lights
- New Fiat Euro 6 180bhp, 2.3 litre engine
- Dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit DAB
- Radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth, switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours and mirror antenna for better reception
- Cab battery isolation switch to prevent discharge in storage
- Cab air-conditioning
- Cruise control
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Steering wheel controls
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Concertina windscreen blind and side window blinds
- Captain’s chairs with twin armrests and integrated headrest
- Driver and passenger seats both with:
- Height and rake adjustment
- Two armrests
- Fully upholstered covers
- Base surrounds
- Electric operated and tinted cab windows
- Electrically adjusted and heated wing mirrors fitted with direction indicators
- Headlamp height adjustment
- Adjustable steering wheel position
- Central cup holder with slot for full width tablet and wall pocket for smart phone with USB port for charging
- 12V socket and USB socket
- Dash mounted tablet holder
- Tanganica walnut woodgrain furniture with matt nickel mouldings and details
- Swift Group patented ‘spaceframe’ locker construction
- Concertina adjustable blind for cab sunroof
- Heki skylight with flyscreen and adjustable blind
- Mini-Heki skylight with flynet and adjustable blind
- Flyscreens and blinds fitted to all windows
- Bed mattresses and lounge area seat cushions supported by beech slats in strong aluminium frame
- Sprung interior mattresses, seat and backrest cushions
- Scatter cushions
- Seat backrest ventilation boards
- Free-standing table with dedicated storage location
- Adjustable swivel-arm coffee table
- Flat-screen TV bracket
- Domestic style mortice locks on washroom and wardrobe doors
- Removable stepwell mat with embroidered brand logo
- Entrance doorway grab-handle
- Beige ‘Hessian’ effect kitchen cabinets
- 110 litre Dometic 8-Series automatic energy selection fridge/freezer.
- Built-in microwave oven with digital controls in stainless steel surround
- Exclusive Dometic CU600 oven, designed for motorhome use with improved performance and noise reduction, separate grill and dual kitchen extractor fan
- HI-MACS® natural acrylic stone solid kitchen work surface and stainless steel underslung sink
- Removable drainer and food grade nylon chopping board nestle together for easy storage in dedicated location
- Vector chrome kitchen mixer tap
- Printed back-lit acrylic splash back
- Pull-out storage baskets
- Crockery storage tray with moulded pockets and retaining straps
- Soft-close drawers for smooth operation
- Swift Command intelligent power supply unit with LCD control panel; functions include vehicle/leisure battery selection, battery state meter, lighting and water pump circuit controls, internal & external temperature, internal humidity levels, 230V load limiter (settable between 5 Amps & 16 Amps), solar panel charging levels, heating controls and Bluetooth connection
- Two 100 Amp-hour (Dir 2006/66/EC) leisure batteries in underfloor compartment
- Minimum of 9 mains 230V chrome sockets
- Dedicated cupboard space for satellite de-coder with mains 230V and 12V sockets
- Two TV stations, at least one suitable for 19" TV
- Mains 230V supply via easy-access eye-level consumer unit to sockets, fridge, microwave oven, combi boiler and battery charger/transformer
- 25 Amp charger/transformer for leisure batteries
- Ultra-low energy lighting system:
- LED spotlights with down lighters
- LED strip lighting over lockers
- Adjustable LED cab reading lights
- Lighting in underfloor storage trays
- Low-level night lights
- Dimmable interior lights
- 120W solar panels
- Status 570 TV aerial
- 25 metre mains hook-up cable
- Recessed pull-out awning
- Radio/CD/MP3 upgraded to DVD player
- 'Freeview' digital TV tuner
- DVD and TV video output to cab screen and AV sockets at main TV point. Audio output to vehicle sound system
- Remote controls for TV tuner and DVD player
Unlike most other motorhome rental companies, we are very flexible on dates and timings of our motorhome rentals. Please contact us to discuss your requirements, and we can put together a package to suit you.
Please note at peak seasons it may not be possible to accommodate bookings of less than 7 nights. However we will always try - so please contact us. European bookings are based on a minimum of 7 nights. Damage waiver is an option on our motorhomes.
|Our prices are all inclusive.|
Unlike most other motorhome hire companies, Abacus include everything with your motorhome free of charge. The complete kit includes:
|* Satellite navigation subject to availability|
Bedding & generator available, bedding charged at £24.00 (incl. VAT) per person.
Generator charged at £90.00 (incl. VAT).
Our experienced motorhome specialists will show you where everything is onboard your motorhome, and answer any questions you might have.
An additional £12.86 charge per night applies for rentals being taken to Europe, up to a maximum of 21 nights. A minimum rental charge of 7 nights is required for European trips however you may hire the vehicle for less but the 7 night charge still applies. Don't forget to read the terms and conditions fully before booking.