Swift Escape 695
Luxury 4+1 Berth Motorhome
- sleeps 5 people
- carries 5 people
- manual gearbox
The ultimate family 4+1 berth coachbuilt layout offering bunk beds to the rear, a front double and drop down bed. Built on the 130bhp Euro 5 + Fiat Ducato Engine, the Escape 695 comes fully equipped with all the essential and more to offer the ultimate holidaying experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Drivers for this model are required to be 25 or over. ** This model sleeps 5 people, however only 5 people can travel under the new seat belt legislation.
Swift Escape 695 with its streamlined low profile exterior, stylish interior and great value specification it will continue to set the benchmark in the entry-level coach built sector.
All our Swift Escape 695 motorhomes are fitted with the following:
- Exclusive ‘Duvalay Duvalite’ fixed bed mattress with lightweight memory fibre technology - hypoallergenic, excellent pressure relief, dust mite resistant
- height adjustable manual drop-down beds with lower drop level
- Dometic 138 litre slimline fridge in 604, 614, 674, 684, 685, 694 & 695
- Combination thermostatic oven and grill with electronic ignition
- 3 burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Built-in microwave oven with digital controls
- Dual fuel heating with Truma Combi boiler.
- Digital programmable controller for heating and hot water
- Truma ‘Crash sensing Mono’ regulator for en-route use of heating and water heating
- 100 litre internal fresh water tank with level sensor
- 68 litre waste water tank with level sensor
- Fiat chassis cab
- Fiat Euro 6 130bhp, 2.3 litre engine
- Dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit DAB Radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth and switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours
- Integrated radio aerial within electric wing mirrors
- Cab battery isolation switch to prevent discharge in storage
- Electrically operated and tinted cab windows
- Remote central locking of cab doors.
- Thermal cab window covers
- Driver’s airbag
- Headlamp height adjustment
- Captain’s chairs with twin armrests and integrated headrest
- Central cup holder with slot for full width tablet and wall pocket for smart phone with USB port for charging
- Door pockets with bottle holders
- Driver and passenger seats with:
- Position, height and rake adjustment
- Fully upholstered covers
- Base surrounds
- 12V power socket and USB socket
- Dash mounted tablet holder
- Mains consumer unit with mains isolators and 12V fuse board
- Ultra low energy lighting system:
- LED spotlights
- New over-locker LED ambient lighting
- Three chrome 230V sockets
- 300 Watt charger/transformer for 12V supply
- 80 amp-hour leisure battery housed below drivers seat
- TV station with 230V and 12V sockets, aerial socket
- 25 metre mains hook-up cable
- Recessed pull-out awning
- Radio/CD/MP3 upgraded to DVD player
- 'Freeview' digital TV tuner
- DVD and TV video output to cab screen and AV sockets at main TV point. Audio output to vehicle sound system
- Remote controls for TV tuner and DVD player
Unlike most other motorhome rental companies, we are very flexible on dates and timings of our motorhome rentals. Please contact us to discuss your requirements, and we can put together a package to suit you.
Please note at peak seasons it may not be possible to accommodate bookings of less than 7 nights. However we will always try - so please contact us. European bookings are based on a minimum of 7 nights. Damage waiver is an option on our motorhomes.
|Our prices are all inclusive.|
Unlike most other motorhome hire companies, Abacus include everything with your motorhome free of charge. The complete kit includes:
|* Satellite navigation subject to availability|
Bedding & generator available, bedding charged at £24.00 (incl. VAT) per person.
Generator charged at £90.00 (incl. VAT).
Our experienced motorhome specialists will show you where everything is onboard your motorhome, and answer any questions you might have.
An additional £12.86 charge per night applies for rentals being taken to Europe, up to a maximum of 21 nights. A minimum rental charge of 7 nights is required for European trips however you may hire the vehicle for less but the 7 night charge still applies. Don't forget to read the terms and conditions fully before booking.