3 Berth Motorhome
- sleeps 3 people
- carries 3 people
- manual gearbox
Autocruise’s distinctive 3 berth model is an industry leading van conversion type motorhome.
With metallic paintwork and colour coded bumpers it not only drives well but looks stylish on the road.
The Accent is an easy to drive 3 berth motorhome. The layout offers rear parallel seating which can be converted into a double bed. A window to the offside and a large roof light above ensures the lounge area is light and airy. Handy storage is provided under the rear lounge by way of a 200mm (8 inch) elevated floor. The front dinette with two travelling seats can again be converted into an occasional single bed that could sleep 2 small children.
There is a good size washroom with shower facilities and a well equipped kitchen.
PLEASE NOTE: Drivers for this model are required to be 25 or over and must have a B1 category license.
- 120bhp engine with 6-speed gearbox
- Silver metallic paintwork with colour coded front bumper
- Height adjustable and swivelling driver and passenger seats
- Pleated windscreen blind with insulated side screens
- Electric windows and electric adjusting & heated door mirrors
- Remote central locking
- Driver and passenger airbag
- Energy saving, high output soft white LED lighting
- Truma Combi 4 gas & electric blown air heating & hot water
- 80 litre 230V/12V/gas fridge/freezer
- TV cupboard and extending mounting bracket for 15” Flat-screen TV
- Status 315 omni-directional TV aerial
- Heki Panoramic roof light
- Electric side entrance step
- Rear speakers
- Double glazed windows with cassette blinds & flyscreens
- Push-button positive catches on overhead locker doors
- ABS brakes
- EBD (electronic brake force distribution)
- Variable power steering
- Headlamp heigh adjustment
- Immobiliser with rolling code
- Radio/CD/MP3 Player
- Steering wheel controls for Radio/CD (not available with automatic gearbox option)
- Driver and passenger seats both with:
- Swivels (except 635EK)
- Height and rake adjustment (driver only in 635EK)
- Full upholstered covers
- Base surrounds
- Adjustable steering wheel position
- Two DIN sockets
Body & Body
- NEW 12V exterior power point for pump filling of water tank (pump not supplied)
- LED side entrance light
- Gas bottle capacity 2 x 7Kg; Butane/Propane regulator and butane hose fitted
- Body insulated with high performance 3M's 'thinsulate'
- NEW 'Traffic' heavy duty durable floor vinyl
- Gas strut lounge seat lid aupport in
- Stainless steel sink with glass lid
- Waste Bin
- Mirrored vanity cupboard and fixed washbasin
- Shower mixer with riser bar
- Thetford cassette toilet with electric flush
- Multi-directional roof light with flyscreen
Heating and Plumbing
- Insulated fresh water tank capacity 66 litres
- Waste water tank capacity 50 litres
- High capcity internal water pump
- Chrome finish brass taps
- Fully protected mains electic system
- 4 x 230V sockets
- 25A charger/transformer
- NEW Larger easier to read 12V control panel for:
- Vehicle/Leisure battery selection
- Water Pump
- Tank levels
- Vehicle and leisure battery state
- 75Ah (Dir 2006/66/EC) accomodation battery
- TV station with aerial, 230V and 12V sockets
- 25 metre mains hook-up cable
- Engine: 120Hdi
- Engine Torque: 320Nm
- Engine Displacement: 2.2L
- Wheelbase: 4.04m/13'3ft
- Passenger Seats: 3
- Berths: 3
- Overall Length: 6.00m/19'8ft
- Overall Body Width: 2.05m/6'9ft
- Overall Height: 2.55m/8'5ft
- Maximum Load: 3500kg
- Max Running Load: 2987kg
- Single Bed Size: 1.7m x 0.90m/0.54m - 5'8ft x 2'11ft / 1'9ft
- Double Bed Size: 1.83m x 1.35m/6'0ft x 4'5ft
Unlike most other motorhome rental companies, we are very flexible on dates and timings of our motorhome rentals. Please contact us to discuss your requirements, and we can put together a package to suit you.
1st Nov - 31st Mar
1st Apr - 25th Jun
26th Jun - 4th Sept
5th Sept - 31st Oct
Please note at peak seasons it may not be possible to accommodate bookings of less than 7 days. However we will always try - so please contact us. European bookings are based on a minimum of 7 days. Damage waiver is an option on our motorhomes.
|Our prices are all inclusive.|
Unlike most other motorhome hire companies, Abacus include everything with your motorhome free of charge. The complete kit includes:
|* Satellite navigation subject to availability|
Bedding & generator available, bedding charged at £20.00 + VAT per person.
Generator charged at £75.00 + VAT.
Our experienced motorhome specialists will show you where everything is onboard your motorhome, and answer any questions you might have.
Please add £90.00 for European travel, and £60.00 for travel in Ireland. Don't forget to read the terms and conditions fully.